The HUB - Grade 3 - Editing, Revising, & More Digital Teacher's Manual with Interactive Student Pages
SKU DB E&R 3 Set
Please review the digital requirements for interactive student pages before purchasing.
(This product includes a license for digital teachers’ guide and student pages. You will receive access information within 24 business hours M-F. License expires a year from date of purchase.)
So much more than a rote skill and drill workbook, Editing, Revising, and More provides the comprehensive instruction that helps students understand the rules that make language work. Lessons are designed to specifically cover all 21st Century readiness and supporting standards. Take the mystery out of grammar, mechanics, editing and revising. This resource includes a comprehensive digital teacher’s manual and interactive student pages. The digital teacher's manual provides interactive Student Assessment pages which are designed to test understanding and be used as a tool to adjust instruction around review, reinforcement, and reteaching. The Teacher's Manual is a digital guide through a license to the HUB.
This digital resource includes:
- Comprehensive background information for teachers
- Lesson plans for:
- Subject/Verb Agreement
- Parts of Speech
- Word Usage
- Sentence Structure
- Transitional Words and Phrases
- Revising Run-on Sentences
- Understanding Domain Specific Language
- Developing General Academic Vocabulary
- Literal vs. Figurative Language
- Words with Multiple Meanings
- Utilizing Contextual Clues
- Formal vs. Informal Voice
- Using Glossaries, Dictionaries, and Thesauruses
- Games and activities to make learning fun
- Application opportunities within the lessons
- Accompanying link to mini-assessments for use throughout the year
- Interactive Student Pages
*Interactive student pages require a learning system platform, like Google Classroom, to assign pages to students. These pages are digital only. To have printed student pages, you need to purchase our printed Student Books in packages of 25.
*Want to purchase from outside the US or Canada? Contact Us
COPYRIGHT LAW GUIDELINES – PLEASE READ. Our copyright agreement for a single user license allows one person to download, print, and copy FOR USE WITHIN HIS OR HER INDIVIDUAL CLASSROOM ONLY. Copying or sharing materials for use in other classrooms or for training purposes is a violation of copyright law. Use in multiple classrooms will require the purchase of additional licenses – one per classroom. Copying, recreating, or modifying this product for the intended purposes of redistributing or selling is strictly forbidden.