Previously Recorded - Teaching Through Text: A Step by Step Guide to Effective Response (G2-8)
*Need to get a quote to start your PO, at checkout select "Quote" as a payment method. This will reserve your spot too!
Watch on your time!
This is a recorded 6 hour workshop with our master trainers. Start, pause, restart and stop all on your own time, on your own schedule.
The workshop will be available for 14 days and can be scheduled at your convenience. Once payment is received, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your workshop recording within 24 business hours M-F.
Below are the details on the workshop.
Required prerequisite: Empowering Writers Informational/Expository 6 hour training
Suggested prerequisite: Empowering Writers 6 hour Narrative training
Objective: Learn how to apply informational skills to tasks that require students to identify and cite evidence from text.
6 hour course will:
- review foundational skills for application
- use a sample text to model the process for constructed response
- identify key comprehension questions
- model the application of the questions with specific articles or stories
- apply questioning techniques to assess students' ability to understand foundational skills, identify and paraphrase/cite evidence, and formulate a fluid response
- provide a Certificate of Completion via email upon finishing the course
- access to recorded PD Sessions for 14 days
- Certificate of Attendance for 6 hours
- Digital Guidebook
Price - $170.00 USD
Copyright law warning: These recordings are to be used by the purchaser only and are not to be shared or duplicated.