Grade 4 Editing, Revising, & More Teacher's Manual Only (printed)
Available in the U.S. only *Price includes shipping.
Need an additional teacher’s manual for your Language Arts or Curriculum Coordinator? The Teacher’s Manual from our Editing, Revising, and More resource sets is now available as a separate resource. Lessons are designed to specifically cover all 21st Century readiness and supporting standards. Take the mystery out of grammar, mechanics, editing and revising. So much more than a rote skill and drill workbook, Editing, Revising, and More provides the comprehensive instruction that helps students understand the rules that make language work.
This comprehensive teacher’s manual includes a link to Student Assessment pages which are designed to test understanding and be used as a tool to adjust instruction around review, reinforcement, and reteaching.
This resource includes:
- Comprehensive background information for teachers
- Lesson plans for:
– Subject/Verb Agreement
– Parts of Speech
– Word Usage
– Sentence Structure
– Transitional Words and Phrases
– Revising Run-on Sentences
– Understanding Domain Specific Language
– Developing General Academic Vocabulary
– Literal vs. Figurative Language
– Words with Multiple Meanings
– Utilizing Contextual Clues
– Formal vs. Informal Voice
– Using Glossaries, Dictionaries, and Thesauruses
- Games and activities to make learning fun
- Application opportunities within the lessons
- Accompanying link to mini-assessments for use throughout the year
- Test-taking strategies
When using these resources in a classroom, we recommend purchasing the complete resource set which includes 25 student workbooks.