The Hub - Grade 4 Editing, Revising, & More Teacher’s Manual Only (digital subscription only)
(This product is a license for digital guide only. Student pages are available in print only and must be purchased separately. Printed teacher guides are also sold separately. You will receive access information within 24 business hours M-F. License expires on June 30, 2022.)
Need an additional teacher’s manual for your Language Arts or Curriculum Coordinator?
The digital Teacher’s Manual from our Editing, Revising, and More resource sets is now available as a separate resource through a license to the HUB. Lessons are designed to specifically cover all 21st Century readiness and supporting standards. Take the mystery out of grammar, mechanics, editing and revising. So much more than a rote skill and drill workbook, Editing, Revising, and More provides the comprehensive instruction that helps students understand the rules that make language work.
This comprehensive teacher’s manual includes a link to Student Assessment pages which are designed to test understanding and be used as a tool to adjust instruction around review, reinforcement, and reteaching.
This digital resource includes:
- Comprehensive background information for teachers
- Lesson plans for:
– Subject/Verb Agreement
– Parts of Speech
– Word Usage
– Sentence Structure
– Transitional Words and Phrases
– Revising Run-on Sentences
– Understanding Domain Specific Language
– Developing General Academic Vocabulary
– Literal vs. Figurative Language
– Words with Multiple Meanings
– Utilizing Contextual Clues
– Formal vs. Informal Voice
– Using Glossaries, Dictionaries, and Thesauruses
- Games and activities to make learning fun
- Application opportunities within the lessons
- Accompanying link to mini-assessments for use throughout the year
- Test-taking strategies
When using these resources in a classroom, we recommend purchasing the complete resource set which includes 25 student workbooks. Printed not available in Canada.
*Want to purchase from outside the US or Canada? Contact Us